Spectacular single-level house with huge back yard 20 minutes from el centro!!
Located in a very quiet, residential area two blocks off the main road in Chaullabamba, one of the best suburbs of Cuenca, known for its stunning homes and popular with North American Expats, this modern, well-designed SINGLE-LEVEL home is a rare find!!! This beautiful home sits on a ¼ acre lot with a small front yard and a huge fenced back yard, complete with a covered deck, an outdoor kitchen, a barbeque area, and a large game room for relaxing and entertaining.
Bright and airy, with plenty of windows, skylights and high ceilings, this 3,745 sq. ft., 25 year-old, 3 bedroom, and 3.5 bathroom home is filled with sought-after amenities, such as:
• Office/library space just off the front entrance
• Maid’s quarters
• Storage room (bodega)
• Garage and driveway parking
• Security cameras
• Quiet neighborhood on private road
• A huge kitchen with an unbelievable amount of wood cabinets, a pantry and a large island with electrical outlets
• Fiber-optic cabling for fast Internet speeds
• Several sitting areas, children’s play areas, and space to create a media area/room
• Wood and laminate flooring in the living areas and tile flooring in the game room, sunroom, bathrooms and kitchen
• And too many additional amenities to name here!
Conveniently located only 2 minutes from pharmacies, restaurants, gyms, and supermarkets (including a new MegaMaxi, which is only 2 blocks away), this home is only 10 minutes from the Hospital del Rio.
Visiting Cuenca’s city center, El Centro, is also easy via a 15-20 minute taxi ride or by bus. And, if Cuenca is too chilly for you, Chaullabamba, at an elevation 2,000 feet lower than Cuenca, is about 10 degrees warmer on average.
With a low asking price of only $280,000 (negotiable) and an ANNUAL property tax totaling only $205 (2018), this property will NOT be on the market for long!!!
Call Kathy Gonzalez (or text her via What’s App) at 099-450-0325 (from within Ecuador) or +593 99 450 0325 (from outside Ecuador), or email her at Kathy@CuencaRealEstate.com now to view this property before it is gone! Please be sure to mention Property #2005 when you call or write.